· Occasion : Wedding, Festive.
· Type : Abaya Style Gown
· Work : Embroidered, Stone Work, Zari
· Fabric : Dola silk, Organza net mix.
· Size : Semi – Stiched , Will Fit Till Xxl.
· Country Of Origin : India
Style Tip: Jewellery in pearl will accentuate this look perfectly.
· DO NOTE: Accessories shown in the image are for presentation purposes only and length may vary up to 2 inches and slight variation due to photographic lightning sources or your monitor settings.
Beads & Sequins:
· While our crafts persons and tailors create every attire with the utmost diligence, the ones with beads and sequins are always the most daunting. Beads and sequins have a tendency to fall off the fabric, even with the best of handling. Losing a few beads or sequins does not affect the overall look of the attire, and cannot be noticed even under scrutiny. So don't worry and shine away!
· Embroidery, Patch work and Thread work may have slight irregularities. It adds to the unique charm of this exquisite piece.
· Turn the garment inside out before washing to avoid abrasion.
· Design may have slight variation.
· Hand Printed articles have their own minor imperfections, and that's what sets them apart and makes them unique. The traditional dyeing and printing process may result in slight color bleeding at the first wash. Since these are not machine printed, there is a certain rawness in the designs that add to the beauty of your ordered outfit.
- Please keep in mind that there may be slight variations in the color of the item you receive as compared to the product picture on the website. While the actual color depends on fabric dyes and the weather, the colors seen on the monitor will change according to the light, camera and settings. Hence, the slight difference.